
Smut TV. Ugggh, I've become an addict. This whole Anna Nicole trash really has my attention these days, I have NO idea why. Her 'modeling' makes me want to yack, yet somehow I'm totally sucked into the whole saga. I suppose that it's an escape from my very real life; at least that's my reasoning behind paying attention to when, and where, and with whom she is buried.
What does all of this have to do with the title, you ask...Well, Tuesday night TV is the PITS now that "Dateline" has become "To Catch A Predator". If that's all that is going to be included in Dateline's segments anymore, then change the name already. Embarrassingly, this is a confession ..that's how embarrassing this news is, I have started to watch "The Real Housewives of Orange County" on Tuesday nights because I'm disgusted by Dateline. Now that is quality TV, the show even has a character named "Slade." If you take a peek, realize that you just might get sucked in as well! (Actually, probably not...) At least it's not about child predators. I've thought about sending Dateline a letter, just to let them know that ONCE of that awful show was plenty.
It's Thursday, though, and when Josh gets home we're going to cozy up on the couch and watch our very favorites...The Office, 30 ROCK! (love it), and Scrubs.
This entry is a confirmation that I need to pick up a book and turn off the tube.
Michael is so-so. He refused to take a nap today, which concerns me a little. He doesn't like to lay down when he has an ear infection, unfortunately he still is at risk of getting one of those, too. We went on a quick outing today. We had a huge first--he COOPERATIVELY held my hand in the parking lot of a business this afternoon. My arms appreciated the break.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment