Well, the forty percent came and went. Quickly. The "snow" lasted maybe five minutes or so, it was beautiful though and thankfully Michael and I were outside to enjoy it!
Michael enjoyed another day at home. He spent half of the day with Mango and with me for the other half. Josh got him scheduled to see the ped in the early afternoon. The visit went well, he was SO cooperative with his ped! I was very, very proud of him. : ) Now, for the good stuff, he has conjunctivitis and an ear infection. Poor baby. He loves the amoxicillan, the kind he has is orange. I like the pink stuff, myself.
After we picked up the prescription, we bought Duncan a zap collar for his barking! What a lucky dog!! I am SO incredibly sick and tired of his barking, it's driving me nuts. Josh and I put him in his crate (at night) starting on New Year's Eve. He has barked EVERY stinking night in his crate since then. He used to sleep in his crate at our previous house, but we felt "sorry" for him when we moved here. We'll see how tonight goes, but if the barking continues he is going to find himself in the basement, in his crate.
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
Well....maybe if little MB's mother didn't have him freezing out in the snow he would be so sick!! Haha! Hope he feels better soon - love you guys!
Missy
if it's not my husband nagging, it's my girlfriend....
: ) ~kate
Post a Comment