Monday, January 15, 2007

WAAAAY Too SHORT!!!


No, not me. Michael's HAIR!! Wow-wee, it's short!! Why do haircuts vary SO MUCH from time to time?? Oh, that's right...he SCREAMS for the entire ten minutes that he's having it done, and I get to hold his arms down while manipulating his little face so that his skin doesn't get clipped.

Josh just said on the phone that from now on he's going to have to be the one to take him to have it done. (Because he won't be afraid to tell the barber what he wants Michael's hair to look like.) Now, if we follow that plan, Michael may not get his hair cut before the beginning of May. Really though, Josh can be my guest...it's no easy feat taking this little guy to have his hair cut!! I just chuckle to myself thinking about the morning we had. Sheesh... He's going to sleep very well this afternoon.

Other blog worthy news~~ I CLEANED OUT MY CAR!! Really, I can't even remember the last time I did this...maybe last summer? I no longer have the dirtiest, most disgusting, coffee stained car in the area. And even better, I won't be embarrassed when I give someone a ride and I won't have to apologize for the flith. No wonder we've all been sick, it was the nasty, germ ridden car's fault.

1 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

looks like a republican to me