You Are My Sunshine My only sunshine. You make me happy When skies are grey. You'll never know, dear, How much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away
I tried taking M. shopping yesterday afternoon because I am in love with this one particular pair of curtains from Lowes. And, wouldn't you know...the curtains...there were only two panels left... and Michael... was extremely, definitely, and undoubtedly uncooperative yesterday afternoon. Who likes to shop for curtains, though? I can't blame him...I wanted to cry, too!
The other nite, dear, As I lay sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms. When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken And I hung my head and cried.
"You Are My Sunshine" was written by former Louisiana State Governor Jimmie Davis and Charles Mitchell. "This song is one of two official songs for the State of Louisiana." Isn't that interesting?

1 comments:
This picture is SOSOSOSOSOSO cute!
Post a Comment