We may have a first sentence, here. Michael seems to have picked up, "there you go," this week at his sitter's house. It's a mighty cute phrase he's using! He has also learned to say "thank you" after he is given something OR if he is returning a bowl of eaten food. I wonder when his talking will no longer be "cute" to me...I just can't imagine a time, I'm sure there will be one...I just hope it's really, really, really far off!
Michael saw his ped this afternoon and his ears are looking good and his chest sounds fine. He is doing better and better with the pediatrician visits. Today he barely cried when our doc used that ear thingy. He also said, "thank you" and gave the doc a high five. He's becoming so brave and is, surprisingly, outgoing.
Michael has also taken an interest in helping me cook. It's very sweet, but a little unnerving as well. He doesn't hesitate to get up on his tippy-toes and reach those "Uncle Dan" hands on the counter. (I think his hands look like his Uncle Danny's...) This has made me really, really cautious with putting hot dishes close to the edge of the counter. I also need to figure out how to lock the oven while I'm cooking, ASAP. Ahh, cooking used to be such a breeze... It's fun having a partner, though.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment