Tuesday, December 12, 2006

How Many Days Do I Have Til Christmas?


Josh managed to get our PC up and running (for the second time, poor guy...) with the internet last night. I have spent the last hour working on Christmas gifts! It's taking awhile, which is irritating, but at least I'm not at a mall away from Josh and Michael. We sure have been enjoying this beautiful weather. I could use a snow day, but hey...if it's not going to snow it might as well be warm outside, right? Duncan, Michael, and I enjoyed a long walk this afternoon. Michael couldn't get enough of the outdoors, and wanted to go "side" at seven o'clock this evening.
Our Christmas tree is now officially a mess. Or, just at the bottom, at least!! Michael has taken all of the ornaments off the tree, that he can reach, and shoved them into different sections. We are also finding "non-ornaments" in the tree, like a wind-up bath toy. Interesting... He also gives his stuffed animals a good old toss into the tree. Tonight, we took off a bobble-head ornament, and lost the head...I need to straighten up downstairs to see if I can find the head! Despite the mess, we had a wonderful evening.
He sure does brighten our days, that little Michael B...



0 comments: