Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Happy Lil' Guy


We're really having a great week! Michael seems very happy to be back at his sitter's house with all of his little friends. When I got him up on Monday morning, I started to ask him about his friends and he squealed with delight. Yesterday afternoon, when I picked him up, he had to show off with his friends by dancing with the life size, dancing Santa. Initially, Michael was scared to death of the Santa, and now he isn't as afraid. But, he still won't hold Santa's hand and dance with him like the other children. Our sitter's house is filled with beautiful Christmas decorations, and the children absolutely *love* the ones that sing and dance!!

Speaking of decorations, Josh put up our artificial tree. It is a beautiful tree. And, it is even more beautiful because I don't have to clean up the needles and it doesn't need water!! Actually, Josh used to take charge of watering the tree, but nonetheless...it's a low maintenance tree, with lights!! We'll probably decorate it Friday or Saturday. We want Michael to participate in the decorating, too.





0 comments: