
This is how we began our Saturday afternoon... : )
Josh: "Hey, Kate. Is the dump open today?"
Kate: "Yes, both dumps near us are open. Why do you ask?"
Josh: "Well... I was just thinking, we should take the food in that freezer downstairs to the dump...RATS (?!?!) and mice might be in there by now."
Kate: "RATS?! What are you talking about, Josh?"
Josh: "Well, you know...when we got the new fridge and we put the old one in the garage, we (the movers and I)unplugged the freezer."
Okay, so you get the idea...at this point, I'm thinking are you kidding me, Josh?! Please tell me that you are kidding, Josh. And, no. He wasn't kidding. The garage stinks to high heaven right now!! We have opened every single window in the house; and it's COLD outside today, and WINDY too, and he won't let me turn on the heat.
We got the freezer cleaned out after many episodes of dry heaving. I was laughing the entire time, which irritated Josh immensely. I just could not believe that he actually thought that the food, which includes the defrosted meat (how gross is that?) would be okay for ...oh, a month or so...in our garage. What a piece of work! (It took great strength not to use any expletives while typing this post, by the way. : ))
Michael and I left for a little bit and when we came home the odor in the house was much, much better...so I think I might turn on the heat. However, it's really bad when the wind blows because some of the fumes waft into the house. They kinda take your breath away... Wanna come over for dinner?
Still Chuckling,
Kate
To Winter
5 years ago

3 comments:
and why did you marry this guy?
i would pay money to hear the next few lines of the conversation....
LOLOLOL
Post a Comment