Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's About Time


Michael's car seat got flipped around this weekend, his legs were starting to touch the seat when he was rear-facing, so we decided that it was time to turn him around like a big boy. Since we have turned his seat, he is one fascinated little passenger! He actually cried yesterday at the sitter's for the car because he wanted to continue to drive around with his Momma.

Today is party day for the children at the sitter's. I can't wait to see all the little ones dressed up this afternoon. I am hopeful that Michael will cooperate with his costume. He really hates it...but maybe if he sees the other children dressed up he will join in the fun.
We'll have some pictures tonight after trick or treating...I'm really looking forward to scoring some candy. Blow Pops are my favorite.

0 comments: