
...when his mama (or DAAH) forgets to send his Baas (Blankie) to daycare? Ouch. Big mistake on my part. As soon as I walked into the sitter's house this afternoon she sweetly (but with a stressed voice) said, "You forgot to pack his blanket!! Can you please send a blankie tomorrow that I can keep here?" Apparently I was so distracted this morning and was running so late that I forgot to pack Michael's blankies! This evening when I got home I found them right where I left them...in the bathroom on the hamper. Whoops. Due to this brain fart, Michael was not able to take his morning catnap and cried for about fifteen minutes this afternoon before his afternoon nap. There was a basketball blanket in his diaper bag, but this just would not do.
As we were getting ready to leave the sitter's, he started to root around in his diaper
bag...furiously searching for his "Baas". When I told him that there was one in the car, he began grabbing at the doorknob so that he could get to his blankie. Poor little guy.
Last night we enjoyed a lovely visit with Granddad Michael and Mango. They left for GREECE today and should arrive around 4:00 am eastern time Friday morning. We sure are going to miss not seeing them for two weeks!! Michael was so intrigued by his Granddad last night. It was precious. He tried to feed him green beans and pizza. Michael also enjoyed playing with his Granddad's glasses and enjoyed reading books with his Granddad.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment