Michael B. had his fifteen month check-up yesterday. He's a tenth percentile kind-a guy it seems... I can't remember the exact measurements (I always intend to write down the numbers..), but his pediatrician reports that Michael is in the tenth percentile for his height (what a shocker...poor kid) and in the tenth percentile for his weight too. The appointment went quite well. He didn't enjoy the procedures...the ear thing, the shots, the listening to his breathing and heart...but he certainly liked his Winnie the Pooh sticker! The sticker had a couple of butterfly nets...and, naturally, any net reminds him of basketball, so he kept pointing to the "baball". He also enjoyed his treat...going to see my mom at her school. We got to my mom just as her students were being released for the day. Michael really enjoyed being the star of the class. The children formed a little parade, following him joyfully around the classroom. At one point Michael sprawled out on his belly and began to slap his hands against the floor with complete glee. He's such a mess...
Right now we are patiently (not really, I'm definitely being facetious right now) for our *new* refrigerator! I can't wait for it to get here. We've had some major leaking issues with our frig all summer and we decided last weekend to bite the bullet and buy a new one. The delivery men are thirty-seven and fifty-eight seconds late. And, let me just say, they better not call and say they can't make it!
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
I can't wait to hear his little voice!!
Post a Comment