Monday, September 04, 2006

Blondie


Here he is...pointing to his beautiful head of hair. We have really enjoyed our long weekend and now we are getting things organized for the week ahead. It's been difficult to get back into a routine, I guess it will work itself out...But I can't stand being late to anything, especially work, and I have a really hard time with rushing Michael around in the mornings. It just doesn't seem fair to him...While all this is troubling to me right now, I know we'll figure out a routine and be good to go in a few weeks.

Michael and Josh are reading goodnight books at this moment. It's pretty early for bed, but Michael had a very short nap this afternoon and did a lot of swimming today. The pool that we swam in today was an auxiliary pool, used for therapy and relaxation. The temperature was just right. Michael kicked his cute little legs and blew lots of bubbles. (Blowing bubbles drives Josh crazy because Michael usually ends up swallowing a good bit of the pool water. Gross, yes...but he has to learn how to blow bubbles sometime!)

0 comments: