Saturday, September 09, 2006

Are you my Mother?

Until I loaded the most recent pictures onto the computer today, I have always thought that Michael looks more like Josh and his Uncle Danny...But I must say that I am starting to see a teeny, tiny, smidgen of myself in him too. Especially these two pictures for some reason...I think it's because my parents have a picture of me wearing a college t-shirt around this age, eating in my high chair. My hair was this light brown, blondish color and was about the same length... When I muster up the energy and the desire to find and scan this picture, I will post it in support of my case... Old pictures aside, he still strongly favors Josh and Dan. Without a doubt.

The title of this post is two-fold, really. Apparently, as I have mentioned before...I am not Michael's mother. I am his "D-AAA-H". Seriously. He rarely, like once a week-if that, calls me "Ma". Unbelievable...It doesn't bother me at all though...in fact, it's sweet. He has two D-AAA-H's. What a lucky baby.

1 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

you are right about that... a very lucky guy