Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Yow-ch!!

Yesterday was gum graft number four for me...yuck. The graft took place around eleven and was completed by twelve-thirty. Although my mouth is a teensy bit sore, I'm doing quite well. The bleeding was minimal and so was the pain. I even ate lunch, albeit cold soup, soon after the surgery.

The stitches are quite visible when I smile, which means that my teeth look like they are rotting. It's going to be funny to see how people react to my "new smile" for the next week. We're going to a couple parties this weekend, a wedding and a company picnic. And I bet there will be some people talking about the girl with the black teeth. Haha. I'm going to do my best to not tell people about the graft, and see if they question me about the black stuff in between my teeth.

This is my last week of summer break. I'm starting to feel blue about going back to school, but at the same time I do love the beginning of the school year. I sure am going to miss being with Michael all day though, he is one of my sweethearts.

Tomorrow I am taking him to the county fair in the afternoon. I'll probably let him pet the cows, sheep, and horses--just to drive Josh crazy!! Mawhahha...

1 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

really liked this post... your writing is becoming quite impressive... especially liked the

Mawhahha

the only thing missing was a picture of your mouth