
Michael is spending the DAY with my parents so that I can get ready for our vacation. The house is so quiet right now without him, and he's only been gone for five minutes!! There is A LOT that I can do today, but it's hard to not sit around and enjoy the break from following a 14 month baby around the house! I have a number of things on my to-do list, the first being yard work. My bag is actually very close to being packed for the beach trip (and it has been since TUESDAY!!) If Josh isn't ready to leave at five on Saturday morning, I have threatened to make the trip without him. Heck, I might even pack his bag while Michael is with my parents today and tomorrow I'll pack the car while he's at work!! : )
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment