
We are having a wonderful weekend. Josh got home safely from his business trip last night. We were both thankful and happy that he made it home safely. This morning has been a lazy one for the three of us. I went for a run and then did a few Mother's Day errands, and now Josh and Michael are out doing their shopping. I have a feeling that their shopping trip will not last very long, based upon the way Michael was acting when Josh put him in his car seat. There was an awful lot of fussing being done by Michael. I need to hurry up and straighten the house while the guys are out (and take a shower), but what I really want to do is take a nap!!
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
so are the boys taking you out for mother's day?
Post a Comment