Friday, May 26, 2006

Let the Preparations Begin!


We're getting ready for Michael's first birthday party, which is tomorrow afternoon. Panic is starting to set in...there's a lot to get done before tomorrow. I am making things difficult on myself by refusing to buy a birthday cake, not that I am making anything fancy...the cake is coming from a boxed mix!

I sent Josh out with a list about an hour ago...we're in search of a Radio Flyer wagon for Michael.

1 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

You're gonna let him eat sugar infested cake?

Probably with icing too! the poor child... his teeth will be gone in two years. It is hard to believe that Josh would permit this type of thoughtless parenting.

Now back in the 60's it would be Zweiback Toast covered with soy milk... get him started with the correct expectations for a birthday.

Best wishes for the party!