
Josh and I did not know that Michael Benton is a fan of the Ambassador of Panama?!?!? Michael clapped wildly and cheered loudly when the ambassador drove by us last evening during the firemen's parade!! This was the highlight of the parade for our little guy. We had a wonderful time showing Michael the fire trucks and the bands. McGruff, the drug dog, was also a huge hit with Michael.
The 10K went well this morning. Unfortunately, I didn't come close to running a PR (I was about twenty-five seconds off), but I felt strong throughout the race and didn't get sick afterwards. It sure did feel good to be a participant and not a volunteer this year. Last year at this time, I could barely walk a mile. (I say things like this to make myself feel better about not running a "PR".)
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
I am a BIG fan of "this time last year" comments that get me through moments when I am hard on myself! I keep having to remind myself that at least now I am only one size too big as opposed stretchy clothes only.
Post a Comment