

This was a long day for our little family. We worked and worked on our yard today and we still aren't finished. The back yard is weeded and all of our windows and screens are washed. This morning we woke up late and as a result missed church.
Soon after waking up, Josh put together the "pack n play" for Michael so that we could take him outside with us while we did yard work. By the time we got ourselves set up to start the work and got Michael in the pack n play (with all his toys), it was time for Michael to take a nap. And of course, Michael refused to sleep outside so I took him into his room for his nap. Thankfully I got him to sleep without much trouble and then headed outside to help Josh. But, because Josh wasn't comfortable trusting the baby monitor, I went back inside to do housework just in case Michael woke up.
The rest of the day was a complete balancing act, trying to entertain and take care of Michael and finish up the many tasks we started this morning. I just finished ironing (around 10:45 pm or so...) and now I am getting ready to start my next paper (which is due Wednesday). And why I am posting on our blog right now, I don't know... It's going to be a wild week, I can already tell...
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment