
I sure do wish that I had a picture to post of Michael kicking the mini soccer ball that Clay gave him for Christmas. As I have mentioned before, Michael really enjoys "walking" while I hold his hands and tonight he accidentally kicked the soccer ball. He got such a "kick" out of doing this that he ended up kicking the ball all around the living room. It was hysterical, he would kick the ball and then laugh and laugh and laugh. I wish that we had it on video!!
Thank goodness, Michael's sleep patterns have not been greatly affected by the time change. He went to bed this evening at his usual time, 7:15, without a fight. He definitely likes to follow his evening routine, which is fantastic!! It gives me a few minutes of peace before getting dinner ready and doing the daily chores.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment