Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sleepy Dew




When Michael was teeny-tiny and I was still nursing him, I watched A LOT of TV to keep myself awake and occupied. There was one particular commercial that aired over and over and over. It was for insurance, or something like that, and the commercial showed this man named "Ping" who cloned himself.

Throughout the commercial, there are a bunch of "Pings" doing various activities, playing Bingo and helping a child learn how to ride a bike. In this one shot, there were a bunch of Ping clones laying in bed with Ping's wife. The wife screams when one of the "Ping's" says, "M-o-r-n-i-n-g Sleepy Dew!!" And then the other Ping, maybe the real Ping, says, "What's the matter, Sleepy Dew??" And there you have it, the rest is history...Michael is my "Sleepy Dew". Isn't it bizarre how we come up with nicknames? Or, maybe I am the only one who has this bizarre habit.

One more day 'til Spring Break 2006!!! Michael and I can't wait!! He was so tired tonight from his daycare Easter egg hunt and party. Michael was the only child who did not bring Easter treats for the other children. I'm feeling pretty guilty about that, even though I know I shouldn't. It's been difficult to find the time (or, shall I say...for me to want to MAKE the time) to pick up treats for the other children.

0 comments: