
We have a big weekend ahead of us. This evening we are going to Granddad and Mango's for dinner with Karen, Rob, Jack, Peter, Danny, and Michael. It is going to be so much fun watching Michael play with his cousins. (Josh and I admire Karen and Rob's parenting skills. They are truly amazing parents.)
Tomorrow Michael and I are to visit my Grandmother and my two aunts and our many cousins. I can't wait for the delicious Easter dinner that we are going to share with them. My aunts and my Grandmother (and my mom, too) are the BEST cooks!! I just hope that my Grandmother picked up some chocolate peanut butter Easter eggs (made by a local church) for me. They put Reese's to shame. But, before we head there, I am going to try to squeeze in a 5k.
Sunday we will go to church with Granddad and Mango, Karen and Rob, and the boys. We will then have a DELICIOUS lunch made by MaryJane and have an Easter egg hunt in Granddad Michael's yard.
The crescendo of the weekend is going to be the 17th of April (5pm), when Josh comes crawling out of the office and back into our lives!! We are really looking forward to that day!!
So, when is Michael going to nap during this fun-filled weekend?!?!? Stay tuned and I'll report back soon!!
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment