Monday, March 13, 2006

The Pressure is On!!


Just got off the phone with my Grandma. She informed me that my aunt has been sending her our Blog entries and photos since she doesn't have a computer. So now that I know that my Grandma is looking forward to the updates, we have to keep up with this website!!

All in all, we had a great day. Michael was able to go back to the sitter's today. He cried when I dropped him off. I knew that he would cry one day, but this was one of those times when being "prepared" still doesn't help. He did stop crying when he saw one of his friends. He even gave her the old "nose wrinkle" smile. If you haven't noticed from the pictures, this is his new favorite face to make.

After Michael and I did our errands this afternoon, we went to see Josh so that he could get a quick breather. The three of us went for a walk on a local street mall and sat on this bench to play with Michael. As we were sitting on this bench, Michael started to wrinkle up his nose and make faces. Of course just as this pedestrian walked by us Michael made this face like he was saying, "EEEWWW...", while looking at this man. It was hilarious! I wish that I could write down every small, cute thing that he does because I forget so quickly.

2 comments:

Harvey Sebastian said...

Mombo likes us to keep up the blog too. I know what "grandma" pressure is like :)

katie k-h said...

Missy!!! How are you??? We miss you!!! I hope you are doing well!!!