Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!



Saint Patrick's Day was celebrated in our household by visiting Josh at work this afternoon, feeding Michael dinner, updating the blog, and watching March Madness. Things sure have changed from our college days!! Where has the green beer gone???

Speaking of March Madness...my brackets are looking mighty good again this year. Except for the fact that I forgot to fill in the Nevada/Montana game. Whoops!! Boston College is going to win that bracket anyway.

It's going to be another long night for Josh, I won't see him until nine or nine-thirty. I have been making a point to take Michael to his office in the afternoons so that he can see Michael while Michael is still awake. This also gives Josh a nice twenty minute break to get a breath of fresh air. The good news is that tax season is almost over, we can make it a few more weeks!!

0 comments: