Friday, February 24, 2006

Remote = Happy Baby



Well, today I had one of those "light bulb" moments that you often hear Oprah talk about on her show. Last week I complained in an email that MB's favorite toys are the remote, the cordless phone, and his ULTIMATE toy...Duncan's dog food. So, while trying to fold the laundry, trying to keep Michael from eating the remote, and trying to keep Michael from changing the TV channel; I noticed a remote on our coffee table that is NEVER used. And so, I created my own baby toy!! (Isn't it sad that it has taken me this long to figure that one out?!?) Nonetheless, the batteries were removed and Michael was given free reign over this remote. Naturally, he lost interest when I pulled out the ironing board. It figures...

(And..Yes, I was watching TV with him in the room...Tsskkk, Tsskkk, I know...)

Lots of love,

Katie

0 comments: